The purpose of the exercise was to plan for sustaining my practice post OCA.
Key words from the brief:
- Outline your personal exit strategy for after you complete the course and your plan of action to sustain your practice.
- Realistic or immediate targets
- More aspirational and long-terms aims
- Collate a resource book
Personal exit strategy
- What professional development you may need
- Strategies for finding employment
- Ways to promote yourself
- Places to gain feedback and join creative discussions
- How to get to where you want to be.
An X-Matrix is a simple and powerful tool used to concisely visualise the alignment of an organisation or person’s True North, Aspirations, Strategies, Tactics and Evidence on a single piece of paper.
It starts with the why and then moves to the what and the how.
Evidence should be measurable and provides a data point for measuring progress.
The mindmap below is a starting point. The content will grow and evolve.