Introducing relief printing consists of three projects and one assignment:
PART 2 Goals and objectives
Key pointers from tutor feedback from PART 1
The following points are taken verbatim from tutor feedback from PART 1:
- Continue to use your sketchbook and drawing as an integral part of your process.
- Continue to develop your log as a more critical and reflective document.
- Think about your personal voice and what you are trying to say in your work and what you want to make work about.
- Use the images in the course materials as reference only and develop your own personal voice and themes
- Continue to explore printmaking in a variety of scales
- Think carefully about personal voice, what that means to me given where I am in my own personal development and how I can use this to contextualise and direct my work.
- Don’t be precious and aim to make some mistakes.